Cookies policy for the site in Dating Planet net.
(Last updated on 1 June 2017)
2. What are cookies?
Cookies may be either 'persistent' cookies or 'session' cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date or can be deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie expires at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that a website stores about the user may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web sites to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies cannot harm your computer: they are one of the simplest (and oldest) web technologies, used by millions of websites.
3. Our cookies
We use first-party persistent and third-party cookies on our website.
First-party cookies are cookies placed on your computer or other device directly by us.
Persistent cookies are cookies which are placed upon your computer or other device during a browser session, but which remain upon your computer after the end of that browser session. Persistent cookies allow our site to recognize your computer or other device when it is used to access our site again after a browser session has been completed and a new browser session has begun, primarily to help you quickly sign-in to our site again. Persistent cookie are also used for analytical purposes. Persistent cookies remain current for defined periods of time. Typically persistent cookies placed upon your computer or other device when you visit our site remain current from 1 day to 5 years.
The names of the cookies, that we use on our website, the purposes, for which they are used, and the time they remain current are set out below:
- This cookie is essential to make the website work correctly, it enables us to keep you logged in as you navigate between our website pages and use our features. These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make (such as your language or the last search parameters that you used) to provide a more personalised online experience. If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to use the part of the site for logged in users . This cookie is deleted when you logout from the site. The expiration date of these cookies is set to 3 days and when you revisit the website, the expiration date can be updated to maintain the cookie.
- This cookie is set when a user checks “Remember me” choice when logging in. It is deleted when a customer logout of the site.
- These cookies store the type of referral used by the visitor to reach our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own site. It is placed upon the customer first visit to the site.
- We use this cookie to help us keep your account, data and our services safe and secure. The expiration date of these cookies is set to 1 day.
- We use this cookie to store the UID of the user who recommended our site to a new customer through in-built system on the site. The expiration date of these cookies is set to 1 day.
- This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site from the web browser. If the cookie has been deleted and the browser subsequently visits our site, a new cookie is written with a different unique value. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. It expires in a year. This cookie helps us to fight spam and phishing attacks by enabling us to identify computers that are used to create large numbers of fake accounts. It is a permanent cookie and it expires in a year.
- social_redirect_to,user_id,state,time,vk_state, req_params,openid_authorize_system
- This cookie is used to protect against Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks. This is set when our customer expresses desire to take photos from social nets for uploading on our website. These cookies ensure that the request originates from our site and the user is redirected back to it.
- _ym_isad _ym_uid
- These web analytics cookies, provided by Yandex, are used on only some pages to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. The expiration date of AWSUSER_ID is set to 10000 hours. The expiration date of AWSSESSION_ID is set to 1 hour.
4. Control over cookies
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies in your web browser. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the their settings.
If you refuse permission for cookies to be stored on your computer or other device and you have deleted those that are already stored, you will no longer be able to browse some areas of our website. This will affect content or services which can only be accessed by logging in. We are unable to take responsibility for the consequences of our services functioning less efficiently because we are unable to store or read cookies required for the site if you have rejected or deleted them.
5. Blocking cookies
To block cookies , for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) use the cookie handling override settings by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy' and then 'Advanced'
- in Firefox (version 16) click 'Tools', 'Options', 'Privacy', select 'Use custom settings for history' from the drop-down menu, and untick 'Accept cookies from sites'
- in Chrome (version 23) access the 'Customize and control' menu, clicking 'Settings', 'Show advanced settings' and 'Content settings', and then select 'Block sites from setting any data' under the 'Cookies' heading.
- In Opera click 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' > 'Cookies'. The cookie preferences give you control of Opera's cookie handling.(it has the most flexible way to handle your cookies)
Blocking cookings does not delete cookies already stored in your browser.
6. Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- in Firefox version 16, click 'Tools', 'Options', 'Privacy' and then 'Show Cookies', and then click 'Remove All Cookies'
- in Chrome version 23, access the 'Customise and control' menu, and click 'Settings', 'Show advanced settings' and 'Clear browsing data', and then select 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' before clicking 'Clear browsing data'
- In Opera click 'Settings', 'Delete Private Data', and then select 'Delete all cookies', 'Delete session cookies' and confirm 'Delete'
Be careful as it can have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
7. Contact us
This website is owned and operated by IP Grebnev N.K.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us:
- by email [email protected]
- By support ticket on the site